Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- CELEBRATE: International Earth Day, April 22
- THINK IMPACT: Take steps to make your MUN club or conference impactful.
- KNOW SDG 13:
- TAKE ACTION: The following clubs can be started at your school or organization to support SDG 13.
- Power Shift Network: This US-based network is devoted to mobilizing the collective power of young people to mitigate climate change and create a just, clean energy future and resilient, thriving communities for all. PSN can provide you with resources, link you with existing campaigns, or give you guidance in initiating one of your own. For information on how your school or environmental club can benefit from being part of PSN, see this explanation. If you are looking for organizations in your community (including some environmental groups that operate on a global scale and would be appropriate for students outside the United States), contact PSN directly. MUN Impact will be working with Power Shift Network to identify other climate and social justice organizations that high school students can become involved in.
- UN CONNECT:
- SEE IMPACT: Coming soon
- MAKE IMPACT: Create your own MUN Impact project. Connect with a mentor to help you develop an MUN Impact plan of action. (Coming soon)