MUN Impact logos have been approved by UNDPI and are made available under a Creative Commons license. We encourage their use by other Model UN programs, clubs and conferences. We ask, however, that you respect the following.
- The logo and banner can be embedded into larger creative works.
- The logo and banner may be used for fundraising purposes if they support charitable outreach, service projects or other organizations working to support the SDGs specifically or UN mandates more broadly.
- The MUN Impact logo cannot be used for commercial purposes, i.e. raising money for your MUN conference or to help support your MUN club or program.
- Use of the logo and banner should be hyperlinked (on digital or web-based) or attributed (in print publications, banners etc) to our website: munimpact.org.
- Drop us an email and let us know how you used the logo and banner. We might like to feature your initiative on ‘Our Stories’ page.
Play nice and play fair, and use the logos for their intended purposes.
MUN Impact by www.munimpact.org is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License